Your Chance to shred the deepest snow with your best friends
We gather up to 15 people, fly to Tokyo, spend a night in the heart of the city, bus to Hakuba and then ski pow and eat sushi for a week.
US$ 1,800 per person includes:
- One night in the Shinjuku Prince Hotel in downtown Tokyo
-7 nights in a private Hakuba Chalet with breakfast supplies included
- 5 day Hakuba Valley lift ticket (valid at 10 ski areas)
- Bus transfer from Nagano to our house in Hakuba
- Use of a rental car in Hakuba
*We can take up to 15 people total in the Slopeside Chalet
*Airfare is not included. Train tickets from Tokyo to Nagano not included. Return transportation from Hakuba not included.
Here is the itinerary:
- Jan. 19: - Fly to Tokyo on a flight of your choice.
- Jan. 20: - Arrive in Tokyo.
- Make your way to the Shinjuku train station in downtown Tokyo. Tokyo has 2 main airports, Narita (NRT) and Haneda (HND). Each is about a 50 minute train ride from Shinjuku Station and will cost up to $30 (depending on the train).
- From the Shinjuku Station, walk to the Shinjuku Prince Hotel.
We will all meet at the Shinjuku Prince Hotel sometime on Jan. 20th.
- Jan. 20 - 21: Stay at the Shinjuku Prince Hotel in twin rooms (2 single beds) and party in Tokyo.
- Jan. 21 - Take Shinkansen (bullet train) line to Nagano (about $80 per person).
- A bus will meet us in Nagano and will take us all to the Hakuba Slopeside Chalet.
- Ski any of the 10 ski areas in the Hakuba Valley.
- Jan 28 - This itinerary ends. I will drive you to the bus station so you can catch a bus to Nagano and then a bullet train to Tokyo and either get on your return flight or spend some more time in Tokyo.
- Below is a video that shows snow in Japan. Try to resist now...
And the house you will stay in: