The Homie Shred Trip... To Japan
Hello people connected to me through international debauchery in various nations. I have a proposal to make:
Let's get up to 15 people, fly to Tokyo, visit a robot bar, bus to Hakuba and then ski pow and eat sushi for a week. Train back to Tokyo and fly home to continue our daily lives where we all left off.
US$ 1,700 per person includes:
- One night in the Shinjuku Prince Hotel in downtown Tokyo
-7 nights in a private Hakuba Chalet with breakfast supplies included
- Bus transfer from Nagano to our house in Hakuba
- Use of a rental car in Hakuba
*We can take up to 16 people total in the Slopeside Chalet
Here is the itinerary:
- Jan. 12: - Fly to Tokyo on a flight of your choice (Stay away from China Eastern Air).
- Jan. 13: - Arrive in Tokyo.
- Make your way to the Shinjuku train station in downtown Tokyo. Tokyo has 2 main airports, Narita (NRT) and Haneda (HND). Each is about a 50 minute train ride from Shinjuku Station and will cost up to $30 (depending on the train).
- From the Shinjuku Station, walk to the Shinjuku Prince Hotel.
We will all meet at the Shinjuku Prince Hotel sometime on Jan. 12th.
- Jan. 13 - 14: Stay at the Shinjuku Prince Hotel in twin rooms (2 single beds) and party in Tokyo.
- Jan. 14 - Take Shinkansen (bullet train) line to Nagano (about $80 per person).
- A bus will meet us in Nagano and will take us all to the Hakuba Slopeside Chalet.
- Jan. 14 - 21: Stay in the Slopeside Chalet for 7 nights.
- Ski any of the 10 ski areas in the Hakuba Valley. Lift tickets are not included in package price because some people have the Collective Pass and others may not want to ski every day.
- Jan 21 - This itinerary ends. I will drive you to the bus station so you can catch a bus to Nagano and then a bullet train to Tokyo and either get on your return flight or spend some more time in Tokyo.
- Below is a video that shows snow in Japan. Try to resist now...