Ronin Snowboard Camp Itinerary
- JAN. 24 - Arrive at Sapporo’s New Chitose Airport (CTS) Domestic Terminal at 13:00
- Retrieve your bags and go to Big Runs Bus counter. There is a counter located in both the Domestic and International terminal at CTS.
- Catch the Big Runs bus number 1109 bound for Rusutsu Resort at 14:15 from the Domestic terminal at CTS
- Arrive at Rusutsu (now the Westin) Tower at 16:25. Big Runs Bus will stop at the North and South Wing entrance first, then at the Tower Hotel next.
- Stay at Rusutsu Resort for 9 nights (Jan. 24 – Feb. 2).
- 8 lift tickets per person are included, and breakfast is included each morning.
- Lunch can be purchased at any of the numerous eating locations around the resort and on the ski area.
- Dinner can be purchased at any of the 13 restaurants within the resort, the food stands within the resort, the restaurants on the main street outside of the resort, or the nearby 7-11 convenience store (3 min. walk from tower or North and South Wing).
- To withdraw Japanese Yen use the ATM machine in the 7-11. Other ATM machines often do not work with foreign ATM cards.
- FEB. 2 - Check out of Westin Tower Hotel and catch a bus to Sapporo. Time to be determined by bus schedule and your group’s desired departure time from Rusutsu.
- Arrive in Sapporo and check into the APA Hotel Sapporo Susukino-ekinishi.
- There are two rooms reserved at the APA Hotel. 2 people in one room and 3 people in the other room.
- The closest subway stop to the APA Hotel is called Susukino.
- During the afternoon and evening of Feb. 2nd, explore Sapporo at your leisure.
- FEB. 3 - Departure flight is at 7:50 from the Sapporo New Chitose Airport (CTS).
- To get to CTS airport take the subway to Sapporo Station (where the JR trains depart). The Sapporo Station subway stop is connected to the Sapporo station JR stop. Once inside this station walk to track number 5 and catch the 6:00 JR Chitose Line train bound for New Chitose Airport.
- This ticket costs 1,070 Yen ($9) and arrives at CTS airport at 6:48.
Below is a video that shows Rusutsu Resort, the snow and terrain and some of the activities offered there. Enjoy your trip!