Your Chance to ski the deepest snow with your best friends
US$ 6,900 per person includes:
- One night in a downtown Tokyo hotel
-7 nights in a ski in ski out Hakuba Chalet with breakfast included
- private Bus transfer from Nagano to the house in Hakuba
- 5 day Hakuba Valley Lift Ticket (Valid at 10 ski areas)
- Use of a rental car in Hakuba
- on mountain and off mountain guiding by the founders of Snowlocals.com
*7 guests is the ideal maximum*
Here is the itinerary:
- Jan. 19: - Fly to Tokyo on a flight of your choice - airfare not included in the trip cost.
- Jan. 20: - Arrive in Tokyo.
- You will be met at the airport by Jake and Charlie, the founders of Snowlocals.com and experts in the ski areas of Japan.
- Jan. 20 - 21: Stay at the Hilton Tokyo.
- Jan. 21 - Take Shinkansen (bullet train) line to Nagano in the upgraded Green Class cabin.
- A private bus will meet us in Nagano and will take us all to the Hakuba Slopeside Chalet.
- Jan. 21 - 28: Stay in the 8 bedroom, 4 bathroom Slopeside Chalet for 7 nights. Ski any of the 10 different ski areas in the Hakuba Valley. Your included 5-day lift ticket is valid at all 10 ski areas.
- A cook will prepare breakfast each morning in the chalet.
- A 4WD van is included and it can be used to get to the various ski areas or to different villages or onsens.
- Your guides will drive you to the best ski area for the daily conditions and will show you the best terrain on the mountain.
- *A professional ski/snowboard photographer is an optional extra*
- Jan 28 - A private bus will take you to the Nagano train station where a bullet train can return you to Tokyo and your return flights.
- Below is a video that shows snow in Japan. Enjoy!