The winter-sports hub of japan
LET US KNOW WHEN YOU WANT TO visit Niseko AND WE WILL GET BACK TO YOU WITH A FREE QUOTE!
Niseko at a glance:
- Niseko is on the Island of Hokkaido, Japan's north island.
- Sapporo is the major city on Hokkaido & this is the easiest place to fly into if going to Moiwa.
- The main Sapporo airport is south of the city in the town of Chitose. It is the New Chitose Airport (CTS).
- Niseko is a 2 hour drive from both downtown Sapporo and New Chitose Airport.
- Niseko is the popular name for a region comprising of 5 ski areas, 3 towns, and the surrounding developments.
- The Niseko United ski pass is valid at 4 connected ski areas on one mountain -- Hanazono, Grand Hirafu, Niseko Village, and Annupuri ski areas.
- Niseko Moiwa is the 5th ski area that is not included in Niseko United.
- Niseko is the largest and most popular ski destination in Japan. The facilities and amenities are all modern and up to the standards of world-class ski resort destinations around the world.
- The main ski in ski out base village is Hirafu. Then the next closest village centers are the towns of Niseko and Kutchan .
FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW TO CHECK AVAILABILITY AND PRICE FOR YOUR STAY, AND GET IN CONTACT WITH A SNOWLOCALS REPRESENTATIVE.
Niseko is the popular, bustling, and chic ski destination that most poeple imagine when they picture a ski resort.
“It is not off-the-beaten-path, nor is it the next big destination. Niseko is now safely considered among the world's top winter resort spots .”
Niseko is the most popular skiing and snowboarding destination in Japan. It is the Vail of the Japanese ski world, and as a result the village is bustling with tourists, the shops and restaurants cater to a western client, and the four connected ski areas are modern and will get crowded.
I can't pretend like Niseko is a hidden gem in the ski world, or a place that is bursting with local culture and Japanese traditions. It is well know to skiers and snowboarders by now, and largely designed to attract western tourists. However, Niseko is still the perfect vacation spot for many trips and I have never heard of anyone who was disappointed with their decision to visit Niseko.
If you have children then Niseko offers a top-level ski school and has day-care options. If there are beginners or non-skiers in your group then Niseko has off-hill activities and a bustling village to explore. Niseko has plenty of restaurant options with a variety of cuisines for the picky or the adventurous eaters. There are budget accommodation, luxury accommodations, and the services to match. Finally, Niseko has a choice of bars if you need some après-ski or nightlife on your ski vacation.
We understand that everyone has a different set of requirements for their winter vacation. Niseko ticks all the boxes if you are looking for a world-class ski resort comparable to the best in North America or Europe.